Ever since my eldest sister
decided to tie the knot, I have been planning my dream wedding in my head.
Trust Nickolai & Nikita to know the meticulous details that have gone into
these plans down to the font on the invites.
While it is not common
practice for me to share such details, the following verse from the Bible is
something I am pedantic to have included in my wedding. It manages to fully
express my opinion on love and how we are entitled to it equally
"If
I may speak with the eloquence of men and of angels, but have no love, I have
become no more than blaring brass, or crashing cymbal. If I have the gift of
foretelling the future, and hold in my mind not only all human knowledge, but
even the very secrets of God, and if I also have that absolute faith which can
move mountains, but have no love, I amount to nothing at all. If I dispose of
all that I possess...but have no love, I achieve precisely nothing... In this
life we have three lasting qualities -- faith, hope, and love. But the greatest
of these is love."
I Corinthians 13
P.S. For those that are
interested in some of the ideas I have in mind, check out my Pinterest Board, For the Special Day
No comments:
Post a Comment