Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Update

I have not written for a long while, I know! But in all honesty, there has been nothing that's stopping me except what I defined my blog to be in my head.

For what it's worth, this blog was intended to be the musing of an incomprehensible mind and in all fairness, there is little that this is a muse to this mind of mine.

What I have come to learn is that while I would have liked this blog to be a representation of myself, it was limited to just a slim view to what I actually am.

I love to bake, I occasionally read, I keep myself occupied when I am not interested in being lazy. I love television and have taken an avid interest in the power of downloading torrents. These are sides of me that that blog has not conveyed for the longest but not anymore.

This rant officially ends here and hopefully should be the start of a more updated blog.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment