Sunday, March 6, 2011

Jambo! Aloha! Hello!

I have intended to start a blog for a while now and with recent involvement with Ankiet and Nickolai, I decided it’s about time I got to it.

Why the title? Well Johan Fleury a.k.a. Phooey often called me midget and even though you’d expect me to be repulsed by it, I actually liked it. You see, my height has never really proven as a hindrance with my personality development and I was not going to let it get to me now. As Lady Gaga puts it "They can't scare me, if I scare them first."  Similarly, they can’t laugh at you if you’re laughing about it already. One of the biggest problems with the world is that we cannot accept ourselves in our own skins. Do that and no one can get you down.

So here’s hoping you do enjoy what you read and hopefully leave having learned something.

XoXo
Don

2 comments:

  1. I'm impressed baby Don... love you loads my midget!!!
    xoxo
    Cher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved every bit of it. Wait to go! :*

    ReplyDelete